The Mecosta County Foundation administers scholarships funded by various donors for students in the Mecosta County area. The eligibilty and application requirements may vary but only one application needs to be filed online. Please carefully read the description given for each scholarship and apply for the one(s) that meet your qualifications. Good luck in your academic pursuits.
The Fremont Area Community Foundation processes our on-line scholarship application.
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE:
- Scott D. Anderson Memorial Scholarship
- Barry Barratt Scholarship
- Boerma Eagle Scout Scholarship
- Horticulture and Technology Scholarship
- Morley Stanwood Education Association Scholarship
- Robert D. Miller Scholarship
- Alice Stephenson Schuberg Scholarship
- Trainor-Schinderle Scholarship
- Class of 1974 Linda Willette Scholarship
- Jacob and Gertrude VanDyke Scholarship
- Ken and Aletha Sutherland Family Scholarship
Criteria for selection of students receiving these scholarships were developed in conjunction with the donors and must be followed closely.
Scholarships are paid to accredited institutions to use the funds for the scholarship recipient’s tuition, fees, books or course required supplies and equipment only.
How to apply
Complete the online scholarship application and financial aid form and follow all of the instructions. Submit online application by March 1.
Feel free to call Rita Conrad at 231.796.2417, Scholarship Committee Chair or email The Mecosta County Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org